Please read these terms carefully before using the web site. Using the site indicates that you accept these terms.
Use of site
sellglobal.org (the “Site”) is operated by Parlakfikirler corparate in Turkey.
We may at any time change these terms and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
Unless otherwise noted, you should assume that the copyright in everything you see or read on the Site including but not limited to any designs, text, graphics, source code, or software belongs to Parlakfikirler International. Your access to it does not imply a license to reproduce and/or distribute this information which means that you cannot reproduce, modify, publicly display or distribute the contents of this Site without the prior written consent of Parlakfikirler
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of the trade marks displayed is strictly prohibited. You are advised that the owners of the trade marks will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
You agree that you will not use this website or our services to carry out any “data mining” services to collect or collate information about the identities and offers of our clients and/or advertisers.
About the information
Parlakfikirler and Sellglobal uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information. However, Parlakfikirler and sellglobal no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. In particular, Parlakfikirler and sellglobal assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Everything on the Site is provided on an “as is” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Any information you provide to “Parlakfikirler and sellglobal corparate” through or in connection with this Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Parlakfikirler and sellglobal corparate or its affiliates who are free to use the information for any purpose.
You agree that no Submissions provided by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make.
Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to other web sites. These are provided solely as a convenience to you and access to any of these linked sites is at your own risk.
Parlakfikirler and sellglobal corparate does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
Parlakfikirler and sellglobal corparate does not allow unauthorised hypertext links to the Site.
Limitation of liability
You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Site. Parlakfikirler and Sellglobal corparate, its directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Site or the information content, materials or products included on this Site. These terms are governed by Turkish law and any dispute will be resolved exclusively by the Turkish courts.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
In using the services provided by Parlakfikirler and Sellglobal on https://www.sellglobal.org (the “Website”), you agree not to:
- violate any law, statute or regulation (including but not limited to the Communications and Multimedia Content Code);
- infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any party, including but not limited to PG;
- sell counterfeit goods;
- sell any goods or provide any services prohibited by law;
- engage in money laundering activities;
- engage in gambling activities;
- engage in any immoral activity or potentially immoral activity, including but not limited to prostitution and pornography;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- engage in potentially fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activity and/or transactions;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Website (“User”);
- send unsolicited emails to any User or use PG’s services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending unsolicited emails to third parties;
- disclose or distribute another User’s personal information to a third party, or use such information for marketing purposes without the express consent of that User;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on PG’s infrastructure;
- upload, or cause to be uploaded, any content to the Website that contains viruses, or any other items that may damage, interfere with, or adversely affect or hinder access to the Website;
- engage in, nor cause other Users to engage in, spamming, phishing, improper, malicious or, in PG’s absolute discretion, fraudulent clicking, impressions or marketing activities relating to the Website;
- in PG’s absolute discretion, reflect poorly on or tarnish the reputation of PG;
- modify, adapt, reformat, recompile, transmit, publish, license, reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, decompile, copy or create derivative works of, transfer or sell any services on the Website or part thereof, including source codes or algorithms, except as expressly authorised by PG in writing, or to the extent permitted by law;
- alter, remove, cover or otherwise deface any identification, trademark, copyright or other notice from any aspect of the services on the Website;
- use any automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to access, crawl or collect from PG’s services; and
- use any unauthorized third party software that intercepts, “mines” or otherwise collects information from or through PG.